Kennesaw State University is proud to offer scholarships to incoming freshmen, currently enrolled students and transfer students.
The KSU Foundation Scholarship
Established by private donors and awarded each year to students with excellent academic achievement and/or those students with financial need. Scholarships are financial awards given to students who represent the high standards of Kennesaw State University.
Merit Based Scholarships
Awarded based on academic achievement, potential, leadership skills, extracurricular activities, community service and individual scholarship criteria regardless of financial need.
Need Based Scholarships
Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. Additional requirements such as leadership skills, community involvement and individual scholarship criteria will also be considered.
The deadline for 2016/2017 scholarship applications is March 15, 2016
Note: The deadline to submit letters of recommendation has been extended to April 30th.
Letters of Recommendations are only required for the following:
- Declared English Majors
- Students applying for the College of Science and Mathematics Veterans Scholarship
- Students applying for the National Science Foundation Scholarship
- Education majors who have been accepted into the year-long cohort practicum experience
- International students who are active members of ISA
- no other letters of recommendations are required and will not be accepted
Staff Senate Scholarship
If you are a full time KSU employee enrolled in accredited courses within the University System of Georgia and wish to apply for the Staff Senate Scholarship please complete the online application beginning June 1st. The deadline for applications is July 7th.